In connection with the entry into force of the New Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll.) and related laws as of 1. 1. 2014, we have approached to amend documents and conditions related to use of ING Bank N.V., Prague Branch services. At the same time, ING Bank N.V., Prague Branch has decided to join the documents and conditions harmonization process within all the ING Bank N.V. branches operating in Europe.
Wholesale Banking Conditions
On October 15th, 2019, new version of Wholesale Banking Conditions has become effective. It replaced the previous version, that had been valid since January 13th, 2018.
- Wholesale Banking Conditions valid as of 15. 10. 2019
- Wholesale Banking Conditions valid as of 13. 1. 2018
As of July 1st, 2020, new version of our Tariffs and Conditions for Payment services becomes valid.
- Tariffs and Conditions for Payment Services valid from 1. 10. 2020
- Tariffs and Conditions for Payment Services valid from 1. 7. 2020
- Cut-off times
Debit cards conditions
With effect from January 1st, 2018, we have new terms for use of Payment cards.
- Terms and Conditions for Issuing and Use of Electronic Payment Instruments - Debit Payment Cards for Corporate Clients valid from 1.1.2018